Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hair crush!

I've done a lot of thinking and I realized that Mila Kunis has EXTREMELY GORGEOUS hair. She has a lot of volume! She's also gorgeous in the face! Her makeup is done so well. She has really big eyes :) They're pretty though. I am borrowing some pictures from google images of her right now. I don't own the pictures just so everyone knows :)
Wavy Updo :)
Loose Waves :)
Straightish :)
Curly Pony :)

I love Mila Kunis's ponytail so much that I recreated her ponytail on me! It's not nearly as good
The picture quality sucks :)

Mine is a little harder to see but my hair isn't as sleek, curled, or neat as hers. I made mine messy to frame my face. It's hard to flatter my face because it's circular. I love Mila Kunis and I really want to see one of her movies...there's two out right now, I don't remember what their names are but I hope you all see the movies and I hope that you liked this post. If you did like the post,
1. Follow me
2. Read my post before this and vote on the voting bar
3. Like my facebook and twitter
4. Check out Lady Gaga's new song "You and I" it's fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! :)


    If you follow my blog and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back! xoxo

    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I will try out the 2nd hairstyle :D thank you <3 and thanks for your comment, you're really nice :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rijles Den Haag Hofstad rijopleiding is écht gevestigd in Den Haag Wij helpen je met het behalen van je autorijbewijs na je rijexamen leer je pas echt autorijden Wij helpen je een heel eind op weg om het verkeer in Den Haag én in Nederland de baas te zijn Wij gaan voor kwalitatief rijden!

    ReplyDelete