Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Youtube video's!

If your a creepy creeper thats creepy please don't watch my youtube video's, people like you are scary and yeah. :) so now that I've got that out of the way, here's my link to my channel and I hope you guys enjoy, please subscribe and tell your friends, I'm really new at this and my camera is actually not a camera at all, its my mini netbook :) haha. I don't have a camcorder and my actual camera takes literally 12 hours to upload video but I think this is a good start. It is really fun and I'm really excited to see what happens. So here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/user/iloveprettyhair?feature=

I have  vids up so far, the first one is a skincare video, the second one is how to put on liquid eyeliner and the latest one is an OOTD so I had a lot of fun and I hope you like them :) BYeeee SUBSCRIBE PLEAASSee comments too, even bad ones, I need constructive criticism so yaaayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment