Saturday, December 3, 2011

November Favorites :)

I know I already did a November favorites video but I meant "October Favorites". You're supposed to do the favorites from the month that just passed and I wasn't even thinking. So without further ado, the Real November favorites.
Crest 3d white professional effects whitestrips
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
Parting Straight hair to the side like this.
Breaking Dawn part 1
Cheerleading
Riding Boots
Charlotte Russe
Those were my favorites for the month of November, I hope you enjoy or check these things out!
Xoxo Shenae,
Ps. I got a tumblr its www.iloveprettyhair.tumblr.com it will also be named flirty.girly.classic :) Annnd check out my facebook page if you can. There's always fun stuff there...lol not really I get on tumblr more than facebook. Still "Like" me on Fbook though :)

2 comments:

  1. Shop two piece short prom dresses and gowns for your prom or pageant at Promdresshut.com. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2-piece cocktail party dresses.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete