Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Short September Favorites!

Hi lovelies!
Long time no blog right? Yes, let me fill you in on some things, over the past week or so my birthday came along, on Sep. 21st :) Awesome. Then, a little while later, Fall started, that's the best part, because fall is my favorite season of all. During Summer, I get hot and I can't sleep, during Winter I think I'm hot but then I get cold and have to wake up to pull the covers over me at 3 am, not fun. During Spring season I have pollen allergy, but it's not as bad in fall as it is for spring. Anywho, fall started Sep. 23 so after that, I went shopping and got a whole bunch of new stuff! Haul time, okay, maybe later, but I might have to do two or three blog posts to fill in all the new stuff. However I will share my favorite with you today. That something is my new boots from payless! I don't know if I told you before but I got riding boots, yay! They look funny at first but they are so super comfy and so in for fall right now! They're dark brown and I shall insert a picture of them righhhht NOW!

                                                                 Oh my goodness do I love these boots. I have very large feet, size 12 in womens so it's hard finding boots or shoes or anything for my feet these days :) These were in my size at payless for $44.00 on sale, and to me, that's pretty good if you're buying leather boots. Actually they might be pleather...not quite sure.
               My next favorite is...

Got 2b crazysleek. It's the most amazing flat iron heat protectant. It's also a blow dry lotion but I already use a different got 2b blow dry lotion so I only use it for straightening.
            3rd favorite is
Actually it's not the Wave sonic that I like it's the pads. The Wave Sonic pads that come with it are extremely great for getting rid of acne, the only thing is, is that you have to use the pads for about three days in a row for your body to get used to them and start clearing. I have oily/ combo skin with acne that is either small and in a cluster in between my eyebrows and nose or else it's just one red lonely zit.
              4th  fave would have to be

Last favorite this month is...

Halloween!
I hope you all have a good one, 
Xoxo Shenae...

No comments:

Post a Comment