Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sports

     Hello, I haven't been on for a while, but I figured even though I still haven't gotten the 8th like on facebook, I might as well post something... this post is going to be about what to bring to the gym or to your sport or gym in school. These are just general things so don't get angry if, kneepads for volleyball or shin guards for soccer aren't there. 
Sports

















Sports by nerdglasses22 featuring sports bras









Let's start the picture off from the top. Obviously you will need a bag to keep all your items in. Next you will need a water bottle, a water bottle is especially important because if you're going to be working out, you'll need a source of hydration. I like the ones shown from Victoria's Secret Pink Collection. On the second row featured is hair ties. I don't know how many times I've gone to volleyball practice, or gym class and needed a ponytail. You will also need bobby pins if you have bangs because the bangs are too short to fit into your hair tie. This can also be solved by wearing a headband. I prefer Goody, No Slip Grip Headbands.  The next thing on the list is plainly and hopefully obvious, a T shirt. I don't know about you, but if I showed up to the gym wearing a ruffled chiffon shirt and a black pencil skirt and started lifting weights, I would be hysterically laughed at. Next on the list are Yoga Pants, again from the Victoria's Secret Pink Collection. Their clothing and items are always so feminine and cute, so colorful and printed. Sometimes though, their stuff get's expensive, like $50.00 for a pair of yoga pants! Way to much for me. You can get super cute yoga pants at Deb stores for $17.00 I have a pair and they are so comfy and pretty. Next you definitely will need shampoo and conditioner to wash those dirty, limp, sweat loaded locks. One of my personal favorites are the Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. On the right of the hair products, are a pair of Nike shorts. I believe that they have two layers, one on the inside to help if you bend over (you know what I mean) and the other layer to look pretty on the outside! On the following row there's another Nike T shirt, a Nike Sports Bra, and a makeup bag. A makeup bag is important to keep in your gym bag because after taking a shower following your workout, you're going to want to touch up your makeup. This can be done by carrying few items such as eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and lip gloss. The last two items are A pair of Nike shoes and some random Body wash that I really want to get by clean and clear I think. I hope you all have a wonderful day. And yesterday was my birthday! September 21st it was really fun and I got some good stuff so in a little while I'm going to walmart and later will do a haul for you on what I got...it's gonna be good so stick around! Don't forget to vote on my poll girlies!
Xoxo Shenae.

No comments:

Post a Comment