Saturday, September 3, 2011

What to wear and bring on Friday night Football

If you don't know already, I still go to grade school. Actually, I'm still in middle school. I bet that surprised you didn't it? Oh well, the point of this post is to help girls that are suckers for those chilly night football games. Maybe you're there for your boyfriend, or maybe just to hang out with your girlfriends and eat cheap concession food :) haha. Here are the essentials...
http://www.polyvore.com/chilly_football_nights/set?id=36584172
Sorry I couldn't actually post a picture, but I gave you the link to my polyvore! First you will need your boyfriend's second Jersey. Most football players get two jerseys because some rivals school colors may be similar. Make sure it's okay with the coach. If you don't have a boyfriend, then a good essential would be, a school color sweatshirt or hoodie. For bottoms, I suggest skinny jeans in any wash or design, they will keep you warm but also look stylish. The shoes are my favorite but for some, may be questionable. UGGS! I find that short uggs look the cutest and most comfortable with the football look. I chose grey because grey goes with anything and doesn't wash anyone out. If you don't like Uggs, I would try moccasins or sneakers. I found that small cross body bags work really, really well with holding the essentials for a bag which I will show at the end. Of course you can't forget a cute school color bow with polka dots! Polka dots go with any school mascot, they also add a girly touch to any outfit but they look more mature then curled ribbons that cheerleaders wear :). MAKEUP! I think this is really important to add because so many girls overdo it when it comes to Football Friday. Some girls think that Foundation, Concealer, Blush, Bronzer, Eye shadow, Highlighter, Lipstick, Lip gloss, Lip balm, etc... is needed to get the guys attention, but really, they're not paying attention to you because they're trying to win the game! All you seriously need is mascara, eyeliner, concealer, blush, lip gloss, and the option of eye shadow.  For jewelry I would highly recommend going medium because you don't want to look boring but you don't want to look like Claire's Jewelry store blew up all over you. Just a Necklace or two, a pair of earrings, and a ring, then you're good to go! I don't like wearing bracelets to football games because they tend to slide off of my wrist from nonstop cheering and fist pumping. Not jersey fist pumping though :) I added the picture of Audrina Partridge because her hair is the perfect rendition of what your's would look good with. Here's a little story for ya'll yesterday I went to my school's varsity football game and curled my hair. All of it. It got up to 86 Degrees that day. My hair frizzed and stuck to my neck all night. It was gross. I definitely will be wearing a ponytail next time. Audrina's ponytail is classic yet shows a more done up, girly touch with the curl. Totally appropriate for the game. Well here's the essential items for a cross body bag at the game!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36585793
As you can see in the picture the Key things you need in your bag is P-Milk. I learned that from Seventeen Magazine. P-Milk stands for P-Phone, M-money, I-Student ID, L-lip gloss, K-keys. If you can remember that, then you're golden :) I hope you enjoyed this  post, it only took an hour or so, so I just didn't put a hint. If you haven't read my last post and voted, then I suggest you do that because it's super duper fun! If you know how to post the polyvore picture on my post please tell me how to do it because I can't figure out how! Thanks, Xoxo Shenae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment