Friday, September 2, 2011

Best Looks of the 2011 VMA awards on MTV! :)

Ello, mates,
:) hehe. Today I'm going to put out the best video music award's looks of 2011! I'm really excited because almost everyone there looked stunning, but it was the following people and their pictures that really stood out to me. I'll be saving my favorite for last but let's start with the least of the best and work our way up. First I'm going to start with Miley Cyrus...
Miley Cyrus at the VMA's


As you can see it's a gorgeous floor length gown that has a strange animal, floral pattern. Her hair is out of her face and in a pretty bun. As for makeup it looks like a minor smokey eye, black liner, and nude pink lips. Next we will move onto...Guess who!
It's Barbie!
This is the best pic I could find of Barbie
Yes, Nicki Minaj came to the MTV video music awards looking like a tokyo toystore blew up all over her...for real. I love the Barbz but come on really? Onto our almost last but not quite look of the VMA we have...
Demi Lovato! I really hope she's doing alright after rehab and a totally bad year so far. She seems good with her gorgeous dress, perfect curls, and sparkling makeup. She's even got a way hot date to match!
Demi and Joe!
Now here's my very favorite look of the night. I don't talk about her much, but I think she is a gorgeous woman. And I am so happy for what's going on in the picture below. 
Beyonce! Did you hear she's pregnant?! I'm so happy for her and Jay-z! I love the one shoulder dress. Also her hair looks fashionable but not too crazy for a (now) mother :) I wish all the people that read my blog post today the best and I hope you come back and read my next posts. But what would really make my day, is if you commented or followed or checked out my facebook and twitter. I would die of happiness if you did all four :). Don't forget to leave blog suggestions such as requests like makeup tutorials, hauls, and much more. I love blogging for all of you and I hope you like the posts. See you later!
Ps. I have a new poll up. It asks, "Which VMA look was your favorite?" please vote, I love you all lol just kidding. Xoxo Shenae!

No comments:

Post a Comment