|I know, I need to paint my nails.|
This next picture is a picture of the whole thing I made...
|My weird but cool looking eclectic|
Key ring chain awesome thingy!
The things you'll need to make the eclectic key necklace/bracelet...
1. chain or string or anything really.
2. feathers of any length and color. If you want boho, go for browns and earthy tones. If you want fun, crazy, or flirty, try the bright and pastels. I picked the latter choice.
3. Micro Links, not the ones for your hair. Micro links hold the feathers together. Some of them have holes at the top to slide on the key necklace but mine didn't fit so I put a string through it and tied it to the key necklace.
4. Small charms/accessories
5. Your key!
To color your key you'll need...
1. Nail polish any color,
2. If you're under 14, get permission. Sometimes if you paint the key it won't go back in the slot, or worse, you'll get paint chips in the lock and your parents will yell at you. That hasn't happened to me, but if you don't want to risk it, then I suggest just painting the top part of the key, (I'm referring to the part that doesn't go in the slot, if you were confused).
3. A good top coat that won't chip. Because you don't want bad things to happen.
And Voila! You're set for life.
There you go! I know this was a random post but I was redoing my key and was like, "Oh my gosh! I should totally take pic's and blog about this!" so now I'm here having a flashback with you. Ok weird I know.
Xoxo, Shenae :)