Thursday, February 23, 2012

Style Fail and weekly Hairstyle Feb. 2012

You know the drill, so here's the fail,
Lovin the dress, hatin on the hair...or...whatever that is...

The weekly hairstyle...
I know, I know, you're getting mad because I won't stop blogging about his, but I love dip dye ends! I'm too scared to try it...here's another weekly hairstyle though just in case you're like me and are too scared...
Fishtail braid, with lots of volume of course...


SO...AS MOST OF YOU READ.....










THERE'S SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT...
















I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERSON AND THEIR MUSIC....
















I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM ONE DAY....










THE ONE...






THE ONLY...






















CHRIS BROWN!!!! I know right...Love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment