Saturday, February 25, 2012

REVIEW: Wet n Wild Fast Dry in Gray's Anatomy

I recently bought a Wet n Wild nail polish in Gray's Anatomy and its really cool when you look at it...in the bottle. It's gray with pink, purple, green, yellow, blue and other pretty undertones and reflects. It's like oil on the ground with the sun hitting it. That kind of rainbow effect. Here's a picture from google.

See what I mean? It's really fun to look at. I was really excited to try it out because of this,  but when I put it on my nail I couldn't see anything! It was really faint. I painted on a base coat of a pretty pink and that solved the problem. After a few coats of pink and a few coats of this polish it looks really cool. It's just very sheer. I don't think I would recommend this product to someone who doesn't have it though because I'm sure there are other alternatives that do the same thing with out being too faint.  I like it though and out of 5 stars, I would give it a 3. Thanks for reading this short review :)
xoxo shenae

No comments:

Post a Comment