Sunday, February 5, 2012
Single Valentines Day :(
1st things first, if you do like someone, go for it, most usually there are dances or party's that go on during valentines day. Ask the guy you like to dance with you, the worst he could possibly say is no! If he does, then he doesn't even KNOW what he's missing :) Just move onto another guy. And if you're a girl, and most likely you are, if you are reading this, then you definitely know that we can get over a guy, the same amount of time it takes you to blink.
2nd If you just broke up with your boyfriend, that is a very tough thing to get over. The way to calculate how much time it should take to get over him is to take the length of time you were together and divide that by two. So for example, if you and your ex were together for 2 years, then you can give yourself 1 year of mourning time. After that, you need to get-a-move-on.
If you're spending Valentines day single, not because your crush rejected you or because you just broke up with you guy, then these are some fun things you can do:
1. Hang out with your friends and have a girls night! Watch movies, go out to dinner, go get pedicures, do your own pedicures and manicures.
2. Go shopping! Find out the latest trends for spring and summer and load it up! I've noticed that when we goe shopping, we get a natural high that lasts for about 5-24 hours.
4. Do a scavenger hunt at the mall with your friends. Write a list of 10 things that he/she needs to find and buy and whoever comes back with all the things first wins...whatever you choose.
5. Go to the mall and take pictures of yourself and your friends with funny sunglasses, hold up funny Tshirts, try on cute dresses, or go to an airbrush shop near you and make a T shirt with you and your bff's name on it! Instead of "Valentine's" day, make it "Friendship Day".
THINGS TO NOT DO WHEN YOU ARE SINGLE ON VALENTINES DAY!
1. Don't go OUT to see a movie because there are going to be tons of couples there and it's just going to remind you of bad, sad things.
2. Ice skating, even though it seems like a ton of fun for you and friends, there will also be tons of couples again, ice skating, because its a very romantic thing to do.
3. Don't sit at home crying in bed, facebook stalking your crush/and or ex. Just don't.
4. Don't call your ex and make things worse.
5. Try not to do anything that you will definitely regret in the future.
Have a Happy and fun Valentines day! Xoxo Shenae!